So how does one learn to Eat Like No One Else? Here is my approach to shopping, buying, eating, and cooking food (with example posts from my blog)
- Eating what’s in season 🍑 (When are Peaches in Season?)
- Developing an understanding for how much food costs 💵 (Sam’s Club Beef Buying Guide)
- Discovering and trying new products from the grocery stores shelves 🆕 (Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup)
- Cooking more things from scratch 🍳 (How to Make Soft Pretzel Hot Dog Buns)
- Finding better ways to cook food 🐄 (How to Cook a Tender & Flavorful Bottom Round Roast)
- Learning how to shop smartly to maximize flavor while saving money 💲 (Costco Food Finds)
- Grasping how different varieties of food are different 🌽(What’s Difference Between Yellow & White Popcorn)
If any of these things sound interesting to you, make sure to sign up for our e-mail newsletter.
On Eat Like No One Else, I enjoy doing different series of posts on a particular topic (Products I Love, Food Finds, etc.). These series or topics are the groundwork for future e-books that I will be writing.
Here are some of the special series on my blog that I hope will enlighten, educate, and entertain you 🙂
Products I Love: I share on my blog some of the coolest, most unique products that I have found at the grocery store.
When in Season? – The best way to enjoy different types of fruits and vegetables to know when they are in season. I love having different seasons to look forward throughout the year. There is always something that is fresh and good.
Costco Food Finds – Each month I head over to Costco and share what I find from the newest fruit and cheese to the best deals on meat and foods for your pantry.
What’s the Difference – A great way to learn more about a particular food is to compare and contrast it to a similar food (for example: beet sugar vs. cane sugar)