✔️ Benefits of this Guide
- Cut down on trips to the stores.
- Avoid spending time in busy lines.
- Have the best selection of ingredients.
- Know exactly how far in advance you can pick up ingredients.
- Be organized before you head into the store
- Spend less time shopping and more time to cook the meal.
- Be inspired to make the best Thanksgiving meal you ever have.
📖 What's in the Guide
- Tips on shopping for the most common ingredients for the Thanksgiving meal
- A breakdown of how early you can purchase food for the meal, including the turkey.
- Turkey term explanation and ideas for specialty produce items to try.
- 4 different types of printable shopping lists to best fit your needs.
✍️ About the Author
Hi, I am Eric. I am passionate about helping people reduce stress at the grocery store and have more fun. I enjoy grocery shopping and I want you to as well. I have over a decade of experiencing blogging about Thanksgiving along with 5+ years working in grocery stores from a small independent store to a large national chain. I have the knowledge to help make your shopping easy, and stress free.