One of the best things about the fall season is the apple cider. Michiganders flock to the many cider mills and orchards across the state, to get their fill of this sweet/tart nectar. Below you will find a list of some of those places that have cider and what they are charging this season. I will be adding more cider mills to the list as the season progresses.
(1) Wolfe Orchards (Tipton, MI, they are a vendor at the Ann Arbor Farmer’s Market) $5.00/gallon, $3.00/half gallon
(2) Erie Orchards (1235 Erie Road, Erie, Michigan 48133) $2.50/pint, $3.99/half gallon, $6.99/gallon
(3) Schultz Fruitridge Farms (60139 County Road 652, Mattawan, MI 49071) $5.00/gallon, $3.00/half gallon, $1.50/16 oz cup
(4) Farmer White’s (11373 US 31 South, Williamsburg, MI, 49690) $5.00/gallon, $3.00/half gallon
(5) Wiard’s Orchard (5565 Merritt Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48197) $7.50/gallon, $4.75/half gallon
(6) Wasem Fruit Farm (6580 Judd Road, Milan, Michigan 48160 ) $5.50/gallon, $3.25/half gallon, $2.00/quart, $1.25/pint
(7) Westview Orchards (65075 Van Dyke, Washington Twp., MI 48095) $6.75/gallon (or 2 for $12). You can pick up a cider lover’s card that will give you a free gallon, after 5 purchases. They will also have peach-apple cider and cherry-apple cider.
(8) Middleton Farms Cider Mill (46462 Dequindre Road in Shelby Twp, MI) $5.50/gallon, $3.50/half gallon
(9) Leaman’s Green Applebarn (7475 N. River Rd, Freeland, MI 48623) $6.25/gallon
(10) Dexter Cider Mill (3685 Central Street, Dexter, MI) $6.50/gallon
(11) Jenny’s Farm Stand(8366 Island Lake Rd Dexter, MI) $6.00/gallon, $4.00/half gallon