Hot Thanksgiving on a Cracker
How to enjoy your Thanksgiving leftovers, reheat on a cracker
- 12 Milton's Rosemary & Garlic crackers
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded turkey dark and/or white meat
- 12 teaspoons leftover gravy
- 12 teaspoons leftover cranberry sauce
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
Lay your crackers onto a sheet pan. If you have it, first line it with parchment paper for easier cleanup.
Spread the mashed potatoes carefully onto the crackers.
Create a small well in the middle of the potatoes. Put a teaspoon of gravy in the middle.
Evenly distribute your turkey on top of the potatoes.
Bake in the oven for 8 minutes or until the turkey and potatoes are warmed through.
Add the cranberry sauce on top of each cracker and serve.