Sesame Encrusted Air Fryer Chicken
Make beautiful sesame encrusted chicken strips in your air fryer
- 2 cooked chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2 eggs
- 6-8 tbsp sesame seeds (mix of black and white)
- ½-1 cup all-purpose or cake flour
- kosher salt to taste
Cut your chicken into 2 inch wide strips
Add flour, eggs, and sesame seeds to each of their own containers. Do not mix them together.
One at a time, dredge the chicken into the flour first, then egg, and then finally the sesame seeds. Place on a plate while you finish the rest.
Place the chicken in your air fryer. Spray with non-stick spray.
Cook for 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees until flour underneath the seeds has browned and doesn't appear "floury"
If you want to make this with raw chicken, make these 2 changes
The internal temperature of the chicken should be 165 degrees
- Lower the temperature to 350 degrees
- Increase the cook time to 15 minutes