Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links. This means that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. These are products and services I recommend because I use or trust them. Cookies will be used to track the affiliate links you click.
It’s grilling season for sure right now, and the 4th of July weekend has got to be the prime grilling weekend.
Here are some suggestions to make it special using Porter Road meats (learn all about them below)
Order by Monday, June 29th for delivery by Friday, July 3rd
I know hot dogs are popular for grilling, but save those for the kids and get some really good sausage. Here is what is on my shopping list.
When it comes to making burgers I love to mix different types of meat together, especially ground beef and Italian sausage. Any of these could be mixed together to make the tastiest burger you ever grilled. I usually do a 50/50 beef & pork mix.
Not everything may be available at this time. Porter Road sources from small farms near their Kentucky facility and don’t source from other sources when they are out of stock. You can join a wait list to be notified when something comes back in stock.
For condiment suggestions for your next cookout, read our Best Condiments post.
🥩 Why Porter Road?
There isn’t shortage of online meat ordering sites. Not of all them offer the quality and selection that Porter Road does.
What I like about Porter Road
- 100% Pasture Raised beef, chicken, and pork
- The meat is sourced from local farms
- They dry age their beef
- They ship most of their meat fresh, not frozen
- You can get things that are harder to find like Pork Back Bacon, Whole Bavette, Picanha, and Teres Major.
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- Reasonable pricing – I have seen other sites charge more money for meat that wasn’t of the same quality