If your looking to put together your entire meal from items at Costco, this guide and shopping lists has everything on it, you need to pick up at Costco for the meal along with lots of helpful tips. This is our Low Stress Thanksgiving Shopping Guide that has additional information exclusively for our Costco shopping fans.
This guide is geared at those who want to cook their meal from scratch. Learn more about the guide.
🛒 How This Guide Will Make Shopping Less Stressful
- You will have a list of what you need before you go to the store, so you won’t miss an ingredient. That means no return trips to the store to get ingredients you forget. Only stand in that long Costco checkout line once!
- You will know how early you can pick up ingredients so you can avoid shopping on the busiest days.
- You will be more organized when you head to the store so you won’t be trying to remember what you need, thus you can get in and get out quicker with less anxiety.
- A more focused shopping list will help you cut down on overbuying or being tempted to by other things you don’t need right now.
👐 What You Will Get with This Guide
- Tips on shopping for the most common ingredients for the Thanksgiving meal including a page dedicated to Costco tips (such as what apples to use for a pie).
- A breakdown of how early you can purchase food for the meal, including the turkey.
- Multiple types of printable shopping lists
- A Costco specific shopping checklist that breaks what you need down by department.
Use ingredients from Costco to make any of these recipes:
- Dry Brined, Butterflied Turkey
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Sous Vide Sweet Potatoes
- Shredded Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- Homemade Jellied Cranberry Sauce
✍️ About the Author
Hi, I am Eric. I am passionate about helping people reduce stress at the grocery store and have more fun. I enjoy grocery shopping and I want you to as well. I have over a decade of experiencing blogging about Thanksgiving along with 5+ years working in grocery stores from a small independent store to a large national chain. I have the knowledge to help make your shopping easy, and stress free.
I am experienced Costco shopper, who ran a Costco Food Finds series for years.