Find out where you can pick your own or buy Honeycrisp apples in Michigan. We got locations from Traverse City to Plymouth.
One of the most popular apples in the last decade has been the Honeycrisp.
I have had people inquiring to where you can buy them in Michigan or where you can pick your own Honeycrisp.
One of my favorite things to do is help people find their favorite fruits, so I just had to help.
Below you will find two lists.
One for farms that do allow u-pick on Honeycrisp. And one for farms that just sell them already picked.
❓ Can You U-Pick?
Most farms and orchards don't allow their guests to pick Honeycrisp. The apple is not as popular with growers as it's a challenge to grow and harvest, so normally most farms won't let you pick them.
However there are some that will let you pick from their trees. Beware most places will charge you more money to pick Honeycrisp.
If you don't find a farm on this list near you, leave a comment and I will try to help you out. More farms will be added soon. If you are a farm and you don't find your orchard on this list, make sure to leave us a comment so we can add you.
🚜 Farms That Sell Honeycrisp
Grand Rapids/Southwest Michigan
- Moelker Orchards & Farm Market (Grand Rapids)
- Calderwood Farms (Berrien Springs)
- Kugel Farms (Berrien Springs)
- Lehman's Orchard (Niles)
- Nye's Apple Barn and Farms (St Joseph)
- Shafer Orchards (Baroda)
- Corey Lake Orchards (Three Rivers)
Metro Detroit/Ann Arbor
- Wiard's (Ypsilanti, MI)
- The Franklin Cider Mill (Franklin) (They also sell Honeycrisp Apple Cider!)
- Glei's Orchards (Hillsdale)
- Brainerd Farms (Onstead)
- Blake Farms (Armada)
- Miller's Big Red (Washington Twp)
- Stony Creek Orchard (Romeo)
- Westview Orchards (Washington Twp)
- Diehl's Orchard (Holly)
- Yates Cider Mill (Rochester Hills)
- Alber Orchard (Manchester)
- Plymouth Orchards (Plymouth)
- Leipprandt Orchards (Pigeon)
- Rennhack Orchards Market (Hart)
🧤 Hey Michiganders, check out our Best Michigan Made Pop post.
📅 When in Season in Michigan?
Honeycrisp is among the first apples of the season. Typically they are ready to be picked around the beginning of September to mid September.
If you want to pick some don't hesitate to get on it even if it's still shorts and t-shirt weather.
Want to know more about fruits and veggies in Michigan? Make sure you FOLLOW US on Instagram. we are posting about what we are finding all the time.
🍎 More Posts on Honeycrisp
- Why are Honeycrisp Apples So Expensive?
- Are Honeycrisp Available Year Round?
- Can You Bake with Honeycrisp Apples?
📧 Email List
Curious when the best fruit is in season? Join our email list below.